Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome to CBK Wardrobe!

The first picture I ever saw of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy was one taken from her photoshoot with Bruce Weber, later published in Vanity Fair magazine. The picture prompted me to go on a rapid internet search of this unknown beauty only to stumble upon a fashion icon. I've had many style inspirations in the past but no one has stayed in my mind like CBK. 

Carolyn photographed by Bruce Weber

There used to be some really great sites on CBK - Ultimate Carolyn and Simply Carolyn - but sadly the owners of those websites shut them down. But I couldn't just let her story disappear in the internet archives, so this blog will be a tribute to both Carolyn and her style. Hopefully this blog will do her some justice. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY!!! I'm so glad someone is doing a blog about her. I still wonder what happened to both sites!

    ReplyDelete